Sunday, September 26, 2010

Parikrama

 Last night Stephen, Kevin, Arnab and I went to go see an Indian rock band concert. The name of the band is called Parikrama. Arnab new the drummer of the band and so the three of us were able to go backstage for the concert. At one point we all went out in front to take pictures. When I was standing on the side taking pictures, Stephen pointed out to me that there was a group of guys taking pictures of me. I felt like a celebrity, and I liked it!
 Today Stephen, Kevin and I went out on our own for lunch. We went to an awesome restaurant just around the corner from where we are staying. The food was so delicious and so very very cheap! I had my first authentic chicken tikka masala. Man, it was some goooooood chiken! After lunch we walked around the area. Cars simply do not stop for people here. I thought for sure that I would get hit when trying to cross the street.
 Now it is on to editing some papers. I realized that since I am a technical writer, I too need to make sure that my grammar and punctuation is good. That means proof reading! So after this blog I will begin my proof reading. I cannot bother with it at the moment, our driver is on his way to pick us up!

3 comments:

  1. I hired those men to take pictures of you... they were supposed to be discreet about it!!! they're fired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those men were taking pictures of you because you are so beautiful!!
    Yay, I am glad you safely arrived in India and I can't wait to hear more about your adventures! Sounds like you've done alot already!
    Oh, and I am glad you got to try Indian food at an Indian resturaunt IN India!! Awesome!!
    Enjoy!! ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chicken tikka masala?? Guess you're eating chicken again, huh? :-)
    Aren't you in South India? Like one of the vegetarian capitals of the world?? Should be easy to keep up!

    ReplyDelete